Will turning off the breakers for power at night save energy and money on my energy bill?
I know doing things like unplugging my laptop at night save energy (and supposedly 90$ a year) but what about other "energy vampires" like my flat screen tv- excluding the kitchen (fridge needs to stay running and cold) what if I turned off the breakers/power each night or while I'm not home. Would this save energy and money?
Incoming search terms for the article:
- can the power company turn off my power in night
- does turning the breaker off save money on electricity
- how much will i save by turning off electric breaker
- turn breakers off to save electricity
- turn off breakers to save electric
- WILL TURNING OFF THE BREAKERS SAVE MONEY
- will turning on power to rooms in your house save money