What happens when you short out an electrical outlet?
when you short out an electrical outlet and electricity is free to go from negative to neutral, thats wasting power, but where does it go? what about conservation of energy? if its just going across the short and there isnt any resistance whats happening to all the power thats going through the short?
Incoming search terms for the article:
- can a electrical plug short out a panel
- what happens if an appliance shorts out an outlet
- what causes plug to short out
- what can short out power to your house
- water in electrical socket shorted out
- static electricity causes outlet to short out
- shorted electrical outlet
- short out plug
- outlet short out
- how to short out electricity