What happens when you short out an electrical outlet?
when you short out an electrical outlet and electricity is free to go from negative to neutral, thats wasting power, but where does it go? what about conservation of energy? if its just going across the short and there isnt any resistance whats happening to all the power thats going through the short?
Incoming search terms for the article:
- what to do if i get a short in electricity
- what makes an outlet short out
- what happens when an outlet shorts out
- what happens when an appliance shorts our?
- what do you do when an electric socket gets damp and shorts out
- what do i do if a socket shorts out
- what causes electrical outlets to short out
- what causes an outlet to short
- what cause electical outlets to short out
- water short in outlets