I’ve heard that setting the thermostat to ON will save energy by constently cycling cold air from the basement to the rest of the house, keeping the AC off. Does this work? It would seem that having the Fan run all the time would use more electricity than even just having the Air Conditioning switch on and off.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- running furnace fan in summer with ac on
- Does it does it hurt to run your furnace fan all the time
- benefits of running furnace fan continuously in winter
- will continuously running our funace fan affect our electricity bill?
- is it better to continually run the fan on an oil furnace?
- I have electric furnace does it hurt to have the thermostat run all the time
- DOES RUNNING YOUR FURNACE FAN HELP
- does it hurt to run furnace fan in winter
- do you save money by running your furnace all the time
- will running furnace fan all the time imcrease my electricity bill alot